Jean Caruthers
08/12/2013 12:50pm

Thank you for sharing such an incredibly beautiful creature. The "PITA"S" (pain in the butts!) are always the best! Brightest Blessings!

12/12/2013 1:45pm

Hi Jean, Thank you so much, she sure is a PITA'S ! But we love her anyway, who can not love a creature that is so darn smart and sweet at the same time. :-)

06/11/2014 1:03pm

I've always loved (and had at a young age) horses but never had a Friesian. I love the video of Mariska, she is beautiful!!

06/11/2014 3:11pm

Hi Julie, Thank you! She really is such a sweetie, and of course she constantly amazes us with her intelligence. We do love the little stinker. Thanks for your kind words.

11/07/2014 6:46am

We had an all black American Saddlebred mare. Midnight also opened doors to let herself out to be fed on hay and grain in the same building. Because of the design of the main door out, she never managed that nor did she open the door for the other horse in the stall next to her .Midnight would also turn on the lights in the barn. To see your film of this activity in action is incredible. Thank you.

11/20/2014 11:04am

Hi Nancy, Don't we just love our smarty pants horses? LOL All horses are smart in their own ways. But ours that find it fun to open doors and get to the grain a bit more work than many. But we love them anyway. I would love to see Midnight turn on the lights, that must have been a hoot!

Your comment will be posted after it is approved.

Hi my name is Sandy Bonem. Here at Misty Meadows my husband Don and I enjoy the company of 4 Friesians, two quarter horses, 2 cats, 6 chickens, and we have one Friesian foal on the way. We are truly blessed.

Romans 11:36 For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

June 2014